Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Just finalized the Girl-child's IEP to formalize her gifted placement. About fucking time, as we've been getting slow-rolled for like 2 years on that now.

I had to go down to the paper-shufflers and threaten to boot some asses.

• Love
Reactions: august
Just finalized the Girl-child's IEP to formalize her gifted placement. About fucking time, as we've been getting slow-rolled for like 2 years on that now.

I had to go down to the paper-shufflers and threaten to boot some asses.
wait, IEPs can be for advanced kids as well, not just ones that need help catching up?

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
i know, but everything ive heard about em (kids arent in school yet) is that its what you get slapped with when you're not performing

wait, IEPs can be for advanced kids as well, not just ones that need help catching up?
Yes.

Gifted here is handled under the umbrella of Special Ed (not @wetwille , as this involves actual Education, not just "ed"), so they've stretched their forms to cover the gamut. It's got a lot to do with justifying the kid's placement to administration, something that's applicable in either the advanced or remedial categories.

im gonna have to get myself educated on how schools do shit pretty soon. All i know are the republican talking points i grew up with

summary: Common core bad, all students taught at level of dumbest student

Yes.

Gifted here is handled under the umbrella of Special Ed (not @wetwille , as this involves actual Education, not just "ed"), so they've stretched their forms to cover the gamut. It's got a lot to do with justifying the kid's placement to administration, something that's applicable in either the advanced or remedial categories.
Thanks man. That would be too much pressure for me. My wife handles that on a daily basis though.(teacher)
im gonna have to get myself educated on how schools do shit pretty soon. All i know are the republican talking points i grew up with

summary: Common core bad, all students taught at level of dumbest student
Common core isn't all bad. Many kids aren't even up to speed with the CC shit. And in many areas the teachers HAVE to include all the Common Core curriculum before they even think of anything else. Many parents bitch about the math portion because they don't get how the math is being taught. Words have changed - carrying is now "regrouping".

Regroup on MFer!!

19110179IMG20191031195422311.jpg

almost as soon as I put the costume on, she shoved her sleeve into her mouth and got black fuzzies all over her face & tongue :( we didn't go trick or treating because she is still a bit floppy, and also because we are still living at my in-laws' house and the houses are not very near each other (and Jason is in Milwaukee playing a show anyway).

191118114Resized20191118150606.jpg

finally had the 4 month well visit (rescheduled from last week bc of snow) and it's just as I thought - she's a biiiiiig baby. in addition to having her dad's beautiful eyes, she's got his proportions: long as hell & a giant noggin.

she got her 2nd round of shots. cried, took a giant shit, and went to sleep.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
191118114Resized20191118150606.jpg

finally had the 4 month well visit (rescheduled from last week bc of snow) and it's just as I thought - she's a biiiiiig baby. in addition to having her dad's beautiful eyes, she's got his proportions: long as hell & a giant noggin.

she got her 2nd round of shots. cried, took a giant shit, and went to sleep.
I swear, the baby isnt related to me. And neither is your manpartner,

I think.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh and august