Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
7,492.06₥
hey thread, what's up. we haven't said anything to most of the rest of the world yet because it's still somewhat early (just shy of 10w, so a few weeks shy of the "safe" time), we're gonna make an "announcement" or whatever aeound Christmas. my ocp failed and we decided to roll with it. due on the 4th of July. send tots & pears for the future fate of my vageen.
Congratulations! Babies are awesome.

Jehannum

Never Met a Sandwich He'd Not Fuck
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
65,343.89₥
hey thread, what's up. we haven't said anything to most of the rest of the world yet because it's still somewhat early (just shy of 10w, so a few weeks shy of the "safe" time), we're gonna make an "announcement" or whatever aeound Christmas. my ocp failed and we decided to roll with it. due on the 4th of July. send tots & pears for the future fate of my vageen.
Enjoy the sleep you get now, 'cause it's never gonna be this available again.

Congrats!

nukes

women seem wicked when you're unwanted.
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.fratboiklownz.proboards.com
Marklar
91,670.77₥
Congrats. Can you name it September?

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
34,877.48₥
congrats! Your kid will be out protesting varying things and schooling people on their rights before theyre 3.

Also... playing the bass.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Madison, WI
Marklar
7,466.36₥
thanks, all!

Congratulations! This is your first kid, y/n?
y

Enjoy the sleep you get now, 'cause it's never gonna be this available again.

Congrats!
I have been sleeping SO MUCH the past few weeks, I wish I could bank it

BTW, there's still time to get rid of it too...
yeah, and we considered that option early on when we found out. we gave ourselves a week to decide, and we'd both already come down firmly on the side of seeing it through within a day or so. this is something we wanted, just not necessarily something we'd wanted just now.

this mean youre finally gonna have boobs?
we can only hope.

no but seriously they've already grown a LOT. it's ridiculous.

Gravies: APRIL

Valve1138

Resembles a tumblr page of ranch dressing recipes
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
47,317.77₥
thanks, all!

y

I have been sleeping SO MUCH the past few weeks, I wish I could bank it

yeah, and we considered that option early on when we found out. we gave ourselves a week to decide, and we'd both already come down firmly on the side of seeing it through within a day or so. this is something we wanted, just not necessarily something we'd wanted just now.

we can only hope.

no but seriously they've already grown a LOT. it's ridiculous.

Congrats on the impending spawn!

Hows the house thing going?

Gravies: august

HipHugHer

Pooter Mario Brother
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
63,745.71₥
Congratulations girl. You're gonna make a great mom.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Madison, WI
Marklar
7,466.36₥
You're gonna fall over
for real, I already had to buy new bras and the ones I got suuuuuuck bc the normal maternity store bras aren't big enough, I ended up with their sport-style bras that aren't even in cup/back sizes, just like S/M/L sizes. I'm in 2X to fit all my tiddymeat but that means the band is huge. my tiddies is smushed together & not held in place. it's dumb.

Gravies: Ledboots

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
48,299.75₥
Steam
asastang
for real, I already had to buy new bras and the ones I got suuuuuuck bc the normal maternity store bras aren't big enough, I ended up with their sport-style bras that aren't even in cup/back sizes, just like S/M/L sizes. I'm in 2X to fit all my tiddymeat but that means the band is huge. my tiddies is smushed together & not held in place. it's dumb.
That sounds horrible.
On the bright side, that's a gofundme that would probably get funded.

Gravies: august