Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

That's a fine looking litter.

For some reason I thought there were 5?

Probably just me being confused.

Not unless there’s one no one told me about.

You probably thought that cause everyone’s always claiming I continually pop them out. This oven is closed though.

We'll call it exaggeration in the interest of comedic effect.

Artistic license if you will.

4 is not all crazy or anything at all. You're basically just picking up Ape & fly's slack those freeloaders.

If that guy could find the time in his childless yet somehow "busy" day to fix the title thread yours would be not really supermom but well above average Mom.

those eyes look photoshopped. Also.
Not unless there’s one no one told me about.

You probably thought that cause everyone’s always claiming I continually pop them out. This oven is closed though.
you're overdue. Your kid isnt the youngest on the forum anymore by far. Pop pop, hurry up

those eyes look photoshopped. Also.

you're overdue. Your kid isnt the youngest on the forum anymore by far. Pop pop, hurry up
I popped up the saturation a tiny bit but that’s all. My three oldest have insane blue eyes. I have to give their dad most the credit for that. He also has very blue eyes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Ledboots
I did.

And you are on your own with tiny babies. I’m done.

so are we. little one isnt so tiny, she's within 3 inches in height of the bigger one now that she's standing.

I dunno where else to post is, but could i pick your brain about some photo stuff? We had an old mirrorless sony nex3 for the longest time that just isnt cutting it anymore for taking pictures of the kids. They move too much and the autofocus is too slow.

We bought a brand new a6000 mirrorless yesterday, and it had the exact same problem. It just couldnt focus fast enough (or catch enough light to have the right shutter speed on manual) to get non-blurred photos.

We borrowed the neighbors entry level dslr (canon t6) for a minute to test the same thing, and it takes good pictures right off the bat, even in auto mode.

It makes no sense from the specs. The DSLR is a "worse" camera in every spec, but it takes good pictures instantly.

so are we. little one isnt so tiny, she's within 3 inches in height of the bigger one now that she's standing.

I dunno where else to post is, but could i pick your brain about some photo stuff? We had an old mirrorless sony nex3 for the longest time that just isnt cutting it anymore for taking pictures of the kids. They move too much and the autofocus is too slow.

We bought a brand new a6000 mirrorless yesterday, and it had the exact same problem. It just couldnt focus fast enough (or catch enough light to have the right shutter speed on manual) to get non-blurred photos.

We borrowed the neighbors entry level dslr (canon t6) for a minute to test the same thing, and it takes good pictures right off the bat, even in auto mode.

It makes no sense from the specs. The DSLR is a "worse" camera in every spec, but it takes good pictures instantly.
I don’t really know why. I’m not up to date on camera stuff as I only take photos of quilts and my kids. I have a rebel t3 (I think?) and it’s served me well for years. I’m pretty sure I got it before the divorce. The lens can make a difference. Do you know what the canon was sporting?