75c05ac66c61235885275ed58181df5e.jpg

36e3efe2638fb2bc23713d76887b1a8e.jpg

Got herself a strawberry cheesecake for a birthday cake. It was delicious
80f56d898c2366f42277970c7c3b5af6.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
SHES ONE ALREADY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?/!
WHAAAAAT???
WASNT SHE JUST BORN LAST MONTH

omg she's so big and soooooooooooo cute.
i wanna bite her cheeks.
@peanut nibble her chubby cheeks for me plz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICROCHIP!!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
We're about two hours away from home on our way back to Utah. Baby has fussed a little here and there but for the most part has been awesome and is now sleeping and will hopefully stay that way most the rest of the drive.

Nah my baby eats very little mushy food. Her veggies have to be cooked but she eats all sorts of fruit meat bread etc and I just break it into little pieces. She's a master gum masher.
Yea, that's what mine was. Still, not getting teeth until he did was getting pretty annoying after a while haha

@Ledboots my baby has soft to runny poo all the time and I change 4-5 poopy diapers a day. Normally I'd give her cheese and dairy to try and bulk them up a little but she's anti dairy. Is her poop bad? What do you feed your kiddos to counteract lots of fruits and veggies since you don't eat dairy?

@Ledboots my baby has soft to runny poo all the time and I change 4-5 poopy diapers a day. Normally I'd give her cheese and dairy to try and bulk them up a little but she's anti dairy. Is her poop bad? What do you feed your kiddos to counteract lots of fruits and veggies since you don't eat dairy?

green leafies should help. Pasta too

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
My kids do not need bulking up as babies, as they both were fat porkers until they start to crawl and then gradually get thin. Does she like cereals? I put the full fat soymilk in that. They both love avocado, and that's really fatty. I also ahem lactate longer than many, so there's that, too, I add the milk to the baby's portion of, say, mashed potatoes or acorn squash or whatever. Both of them like small servings of lots of different things, and at the baby stage like to switch it up, different foods as much as possible. Also tofu, they always love. My kids both had lots of poops at that age, too, they never seemed to have any digestive issues with it or anything.

My kids do not need bulking up as babies, as they both were fat porkers until they start to crawl and then gradually get thin. Does she like cereals? I put the full fat soymilk in that. They both love avocado, and that's really fatty. I also ahem lactate longer than many, so there's that, too, I add the milk to the baby's portion of, say, mashed potatoes or acorn squash or whatever. Both of them like small servings of lots of different things, and at the baby stage like to switch it up, different foods as much as possible. Also tofu, they always love. My kids both had lots of poops at that age, too, they never seemed to have any digestive issues with it or anything.
Aside from diaper rash off and on she doesn't seem to care or be bothered by her poops so I suppose it's better than constipation. I just meant bulk up her poo, this baby is plenty chunky.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots