The Office (US Version on NBC)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Not funny.

I watched it last night for the first time, and it could be compared by saying it has the same BBC version's jokes, except some of the themes have been changed and they're now being played out by horrible actors.

I think I midly chuckled once, then had to put the BBC version on (I have it in DVD form) so that I could forget about the 24 minutes of life that I just wasted to an un-funny knockoff.

:angst: :mad: :confused: :eek: :tard:

Last edited:
BigNev said:
AMERICA > *

99.9% of the time I would agree, but this is a show that should have never made it passed the pilot.

edit: Meanwhile they cancel Dead Like Me after 3/4 of a season? :eek:

British jokes dont work with american actors... I thought they were going to rewrite it or something :/

I think it's funny. I laughed pretty good last night when he threw the ice cream sandwhich at that guy.

Only so much dry British wit I can take anyways. Yesterday I watched some british comic on Comedy Central. Everyone in the audience was rolling and I didn't know what the fuck was so funny.

Pandora said:
I saw the first episode. It made me want to put my coworkers things in jello. Or maybe just theac's things. I can hear him now, "Honey, why the FUCK is my iRiver in jello?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the funny Olsen twin.