The Office (US Version on NBC)

Millions said:
There was a lot leading up to the sandwich. Basically:

1.) Idiot boss puts asshole in charge of picking a new healthcare plan.

2.) Asshole guy picks REALLY bad plan.

3.) Boss tries to cheer everyone up by saying he has a "BIG SURPRISE!" for them.

4.) Boss has no idea what the surprise is...so he buys everyone icecream sandwiches.

5.) Meanwhile the employees lock the asshole guy in his office. The asshole yells at them from behind the window.

6.) Employee throws his icecream sandwhich at the asshole while he's yelling at them. It was funny.

Yeah. Look it was way funnier than the english comic who's entire routine was:

"French people don't say their names like the rest of us. They say...my...name...is...Maurice!" and then he proceeded to repeat that in a stupid french accent for about 10 minutes.

I haven't seen the UK version of the Office yet. :( I want to though. Are the DVDs out?

Sounds...like absolutely nothing to do with the real Office if you ask me. Poor you. Yes I think they are out in your country, but how the hell would I know? Now, what show was it on Comedy Central that you didn't get?

Nemo said:
Sounds...like absolutely nothing to do with the real Office if you ask me. Poor you. Yes I think they are out in your country, but how the hell would I know? Now, what show was it on Comedy Central that you didn't get?

It was that English comic I mentioned, you goober :p . It was some stand-up guy...I didn't watch long enough to catch his name.

I really want to compare the UK Office with the US Office...as it stands though...the US Office is relatively humorous especially compared to most of the shows on network television right now. Yeah. Friends? Never funny. Will and Grace? Never funny. Everybody Loves Raymond? Stupidest fucking show in existance.

I pretty much exclusively watch Family Guy, Futurama, Conan O'brian, The Chapelle show, Seinfeld reruns and the Office these days. Everything else just blows. That and I'll watch Brian Regan and Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P. :( ) When their shows come on.

Millions said:
It was that English comic I mentioned, you goober :p . It was some stand-up guy...I didn't watch long enough to catch his name.

I really want to compare the UK Office with the US Office...as it stands though...the US Office is relatively humorous especially compared to most of the shows on network television right now. Yeah. Friends? Never funny. Will and Grace? Never funny. Everybody Loves Raymond? Stupidest fucking show in existance.

I pretty much exclusively watch Family Guy, Futurama, Conan O'brian, The Chapelle show, Seinfeld reruns and the Office these days. Everything else just blows. That and I'll watch Brian Regan and Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P. :( ) When their shows come on.

Peter Kay? He's kinda fat and popular right now, but I'm not a fan.

US Office would suck soooooooooooo bad if you ask me, I bet you changed David Brents character. To be honest it's just Gervais' (UK David Brent) acting that makes it so damn funny. *shrug*