Food The (not so) delicious food thread

fmc1GLc.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I made some pretty damned good mushroom risotto on Monday for my meal prep for the week. Sure wish I had a place I could post it in that had actual food.
I made a damn good frankfurter with garlic aioli on bagels with bacon and marmalade spread.

And I'll post it here, because I'm not a butt-hurt little bitch.
aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcmQ1LTEueHguZmJjZG4ubmV0L3YvdDM5LjMw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CletusJones and fly
Sometimes you let external things in your life affect your attitude here when you shouldn't.
Guy, you called me out in particular.
This isn't a case of someone saying something generally offensive, its a case of someone saying something specifically offensive.

As for external things in my life affecting me here, fuck that. I've met enough people here that there's not a difference in my external life and here. I openly share shit that happens in my life on here. Why would you think there's some magical difference? Cause "Internet is serius bizness"? Grow up.

Guy, you called me out in particular.
This isn't a case of someone saying something generally offensive, its a case of someone saying something specifically offensive.

As for external things in my life affecting me here, fuck that. I've met enough people here that there's not a difference in my external life and here. I openly share shit that happens in my life on here. Why would you think there's some magical difference? Cause "Internet is serius bizness"? Grow up.
No, I'm saying that you started "threatening" us (by withholding your precious content) because you're feeling fragile and we're all big meanies that hurt your feelings. And fuck that, grow up.

I made a damn good frankfurter with garlic aioli on bagels with bacon and marmalade spread.

And I'll post it here, because I'm not a butt-hurt little bitch.
I don't see the marmalade on that but w/e

Also all aioli is garlic. It's literally garlic sauce. "I'm gonna have some fish egg roe"