Ontopic The non-motorized transportation thread

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I figured since we had a transportation thread about cars and motorcycles we should have one about the best mode non-motorized. Who here loves the non-motorized form of transportation. I myself love the old fashioned walk. Also now that winter is done here the number of bikes out number cars.

i would run everywhere if it was socially acceptable. Even just going around work i feel so slow walking

i would run everywhere if it was socially acceptable. Even just going around work i feel so slow walking

you're on the wrong planet

YxKcA78.jpg

I have started walking a lot mostly because I'm training for this 18 mile walk in June. I really like it. I used to walk everywhere and I live in a really convenient place for walking. Unfortunately I tore the meniscus on my right knee over the weekend. I'm going to put off the surgery for that for as long as possible.

I too love skipping.

I go for walks quite often on my lunch break. There's lots of cool stuff around here, like an arboretum with 1700 types of trees (and shrubberies). I also just started biking around more lately, instead of using the car for anything within like 5k or so.

Last edited:
I go for walks quite often on my lunch break. There's lots of cool stuff around here, like an arboretum with 1700 types of trees (and shrubberies). I also just started biking around more lately, instead of using the car for anything within like 5k or so.

That sounds like a super sweet walk.