WTF The Nike Fuelband - or Why the Mayans Should Have Been Right

Unless it's about bacon. Talk about bacon.

This is the obvious exception. I concur.

KSzCf.jpg

To better ourselves?

My original point is this does not better ourselves at all, but instead lessons ourselves as we take away something we always have done for ourselves and let a digital device do it for us instead.
I legitimately have no clue what you're saying here
Besides 'ASA', the one who took this off topic was you.
How do you figure?

Also, Asa is a proper noun, just FYI

what part of if(notbacon), then(shutthefuckup) was unclear.
When have I ever listened to you? Stop shitting up the thread

Actually, the thing in the OP would probably be good for athletes tracking their training, or anyone training for marathons and such.
Another good use, and what would probably be the primary use.

Obviously, but the problem here isn't mine.
I have no clue what you were saying in that post as it appears that words were omitted or the sentence was rewritten midway and the beginning not changed to reflect that.

But obviously that's my issue, and not the issue of the person writing it

all i keep hearing about is how america is getting fatter and fatter, and you're in here all mad about something that may help people get excited about getting fit?

all i keep hearing about is how america is getting fatter and fatter, and you're in here all mad about something that may help people get excited about getting fit?

do you not understand the irony of this?

When tech didn't exist, people were more fit.

Now that tech exists, people are becoming less fit.

yet now we think tech is the answer to making people fit.

do you not understand the irony of this?

When tech didn't exist, people were more fit.

Now that tech exists, people are becoming less fit.

yet now we think tech is the answer to making people fit.

We are fat because the FDA doesnt properly regulate half the shit that the human body puts in. Blaming it on technology is ludicrous.

This is not technology making people thin, it is technology making it easier for people to track themselves and make progress at losing weight.

Technology making people thin would be a pill you could eat and lose as much weight as you wish

We are fat because the FDA doesnt properly regulate half the shit that the human body puts in. Blaming it on technology is ludicrous.

But blaming it on the FDA is sane. Sure.

This is not technology making people thin, it is technology making it easier for people to track themselves and make progress at losing weight.

I'm going to end this right here. I'm actually done talking to you. You do this 'split hairs, find stupid tangents' to justify whatever your fucking mindthink is at the time.

Technology making people thin would be a pill you could eat and lose as much weight as you wish

as if I needed something more to prove my point.