The new Transformers movie...

S

smileynev

...http://filmforce.ign.com/transformers/articles/573/573190p1.html?fromint=1

I can't wait to see how this is gonna turn out. Hopefully the visuals won't look like ass.

For Murphy, however, the most exciting thing to have happened in the film's development so far was "finding out in a meeting that [DreamWorks head and exec producer Steven] Spielberg knows the mythology stone cold perfectly."
Damn, that is just plain cool. I have to say that up there with Star Wars, Transformers probably had as much influence on my youth and growing up as any toy or tv show could.

lol. if it anything like the league of extraordinary gentlemen its going to blow, regardless of if it has a fan base or not.

I Poo On U said:
So how are they gonna explain how megatron goes from a giant robot to a hand gun?
And where does optimu primes trialer go when he transforms?
nanobots. And Optimus's trailer turns into a mobile defense platform.

Oooooooh boy, that's gonna suck. I'm sad to say that, because I loved Transformers, but you can't deny that this is gonna be a gilded brick of shit when it comes out.

I Poo On U said:
So how are they gonna explain how megatron goes from a giant robot to a hand gun?
And where does optimu primes trialer go when he transforms?

Duh. Megatron obviously sheds his mass extra-dimensionally and Optimus Prime double parks his trailer.

As long as they have Starscream in it. :)

starscream94dq.jpg