Thread The new Swiss Army Wife

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,541
"Hey, you know what I was thinking, there are just so many times I wish I had a USB and Knife it one."

"Really? Well, I've already got one."

"But how about the ability to open your garage door with your pocket knife?"

"Yep, got that too."

"Oh, and can I get a laser pointer as well?"

"No problem man."

vm_5301LG2_sol_a02.jpg

I can't find a pic of the one that has the transmitter to open your garage door, but there's info on it, I'm not making it up.

So what would YOU like to see on a Swiss Army knife?

I always thought the one with the lighter built in would be dangerous in your pocket.

07-1.jpg

You dig in your pocket for some change and next thing you know your chestnuts are roasting on an open fire.

I always thought the one with the lighter built in would be dangerous in your pocket.

07-1.jpg

You dig in your pocket for some change and next thing you know your chestnuts are roasting on an open fire.

People have been carrying lighters around in their pockets for years, dude. I don't think it's reached Media level concern yet ;)

07-1.jpg

You really are the king of terrible, terrible jokes. :lol:

I thought about getting one of those (with the usb, not the garage door opener) as an EDC knife but realized that I could do better with getting one that has an extra flashlight and carry a larger thumbdrive on the same carabiner