"The new Star Wars movie, is terrible"

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
My brother and his friend (who's a big fan) thought the new Star Wars was TERRIBLE

aparently a scene where darth vader goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" is the goofiest moment in the history of cinema

what did you think?

Sounds like your brother and his "friend" should quit assramming each other in the theater.

"George Lucas doesn't give a shit anymore, if he had stuck to the book the movie would have been beautiful"

Yeah well that's what happens when you insist on telling a story that doesn't need to be told. Should have just left Vader's origins to the imaginations of the fans. Which is the way it's been for almost 30 years.

I hear the ending is pretty retarded. I'm pretty upset by what's been done to it.

KNYTE said:
I concur.

ROTS was great, I enjoyed it on all levels.
You thought Anakin could act?

You thought Darth Vader yelling "Noooooooooooooooooo" and the long ass silence after it wasn't as awkward as it gets?

You didn't think the ending that tried to tie everything together wasn't rushed?

"The whole thing feels like a device almost randomly dreamed up in order to get the story to the point where Vader is created, and sell some more toys in the process. The miserable thing is that when we finally get to that point, we realise that the journey wasn’t very interesting, and go home and watch our original trilogy dvds instead."

"The general opinion of “Revenge of the Sith” seems to be that it marks a distinct improvement on the last two episodes, “The Phantom Menace” and “Attack of the Clones.” True, but only in the same way that dying from natural causes is preferable to crucifixion."

"To hail Revenge of the Sith as a satisfying bridge to a classic is not just playing a game of the Emperor's New Clothes, it's an insult to what the original accomplished."

"Drink the Kool-Aid. Wear blinders. Cover your ears. Because that's the only way you can totally enjoy Revenge of the Sith -- the final and most futile attempt from skilled producer, clumsy director and tin-eared writer George Lucas to create a prequel trilogy to match the myth-making spirit of the original Star Wars saga he unleashed twenty-eight years ago. Fan boys, of course, have convinced themselves otherwise."

elpmis said:
"The general opinion of “Revenge of the Sith” seems to be that it marks a distinct improvement on the last two episodes, “The Phantom Menace” and “Attack of the Clones.” True, but only in the same way that dying from natural causes is preferable to crucifixion."

best. review. evar.