"The new Star Wars movie, is terrible"

I'm going to see it Saturday Night, and it'll be the first time in two weeks I've been able to get out of the house and forget stuff (my dad is very ill so we've been taking care of him).
So whether or not it's terrible, I'm determined to have a good time. Hell I'll probably laugh my ass off (loudly too) if the Vader screaming "NOooooooooooOOOoOOOOOoooooooooOO!" is cheesey enough.

Actually, everyone here who say it said it was awesome. These are people who thought the first two sucked. Granted, it had some cheese in the romance parts, but I haven't heard a single person say it sucked yet who actually saw it.

My brother text'd me saying, "Holy hell wtf this is boring i am at the star wars midnight showing and there are so many flaming homos."

April23 said:
My brother text'd me saying, "Holy hell wtf this is boring i am at the star wars midnight showing and there are so many flaming homos."
You're brother has proven to us all that he is, in fact, retarded.

zengirl said:
And then Trinity dies. I cried at that part both times I saw the movie :(

but it was cool because she got to see the sun and Neo was blind but he still loved her, but then watch out! spikey thing! then he died too.

jaxxor said:
but it was cool because she got to see the sun and Neo was blind but he still loved her, but then watch out! spikey thing! then he died too.
No, they never really showed if he died or not :eek: It was a Jesus thing

zengirl said:
No, they never really showed if he died or not :eek: It was a Jesus thing

I think it symbolized the current state of his acting career.

....zing!

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah well that's what happens when you insist on telling a story that doesn't need to be told. Should have just left Vader's origins to the imaginations of the fans. Which is the way it's been for almost 30 years.
Actually the whole volcano thing, etc. has been around since 1984... It was in a comic book IIRC. The only characters actually introduced in the set of films is Padme (Natlie Portman :drool:) because they simply never told us her name before and Qui Gon Jin, who is probably the only good character from EPI (the various minor Jedi characters dont count).