The new Mon Mothma...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Only if it's with someone / something that being stuck to the next day could cause severe complications
That might be one of those days you realize that the cantelope you were eyeballling last night probably wasn't the best decision in teh world...

ChikkenNoodul said:
True, then people might think you've come down with elephantitis and want to make videos of you to put on ogrish.com
Try explaining it if you're a single woman living alone

ChikkenNoodul said:
If your boss is male, calling in with "menstrual cramps" will have him sticking his fingers in his ears and singing before you can finish.

If your boss is female, it's an ice-pack for some 'personal bruising' after riding a mechanical bull at a bar.
Unfortunately I work for doctors. When I had my wisdom teeth out, upon my return to work, I was instructed to "open wide" and show off my stitches.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ah shit, that's right. Doctor's and nurses ALWAYS want to see injuries :(
Although if I obliged, I could retire with the sexual harrassment fund.... hhhmmmmmm

ChikkenNoodul said:
And telling people "Yeah, so I glued a cantaloupe to my cootchie" might get enough of a laugh so they forget to really ask you....
Well, it wasn't exactly glued to the outside...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well if enough was showing out, you could draw a smiley face on it
I figured it was like health class where they make you carry around that egg and pretend it's a baby? Well, this is taking it a step further and showing the girls exactly what childbirth feels like.