the new hotness from Nokia...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
This is pretty cool, I want one because I'm feeling particularly consumer-whoreish today. I've read on other sites that it's going to be about $350.

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/5991.html

nokia_770_internet_tablet_p00.jpg

Yeah, another useless piece of technology that a huge corporation is trying to shove down our throats without doing a little market research beforehand.

smileynev said:
Yeah, another useless piece of technology that a huge corporation is trying to shove down our throats without doing a little market research beforehand.
I think it's kinda cool and I like that it's linux based, but in the grand scheme of things it will fail to compare to some of the more advanced PDA devices out there that already do what this does and more.

CletusJones said:
I think it's kinda cool and I like that it's linux based, but in the grand scheme of things it will fail to compare to some of the more advanced PDA devices out there that already do what this does and more.

I have something that organizes my life already. His name is fred. He's my 123048th synapse.

smileynev said:
I have something that organizes my life already. His name is fred. He's my 123048th synapse.

I have a Moleskine notebook. This one, except in the pocket size. It's great, I carry it everywhere. Plus, I don't have to worry about cracking a screen or getting it wet. It is vastly superior to the Handspring Visor it replaced.

CletusJones said:
I have a Moleskine notebook. This one, except in the pocket size. It's great, I carry it everywhere. Plus, I don't have to worry about cracking a screen or getting it wet. It is vastly superior to the Handspring Visor it replaced.

I just write my notes on my sack. Then, later, when I'm playing with myself I look down and remember, "Oh yeah, I got to call Mary about those invoices tomorrow."