FYI The New Girl

NukesII

Giant Member
Aug 29, 2021
Somewhere over the rainbow
Marklar
₥3,725
Hello friends,
My old profile is broken. Was a little shocked when I had insufficient privileges to reply to any thread.
As you can see from the pics, the new mcmansion is nicer than the last mcmansion.

Twins turned 11. I turned 55. Cancer free as far as the scopey dick tube camera can tell.

The dayjob gig is solid. I make relatively ok bank. Lots of physical labor involved so I'm in better shape than I've ever been.

Band is a really tight solid trio these days.
This lineup has not shifted for 2.5 years.

I'm really active in AA type activities these days.
Sponsoring several guys. Mostly get along with the Lucy wife. We do the sex and everything. She's possibly happy with my chores list, and when she's flipping out I just work more.

Yeah it's really me. (Skullfuck kill destroy!!!!!) Sent a communique to Fly to let him know what's up with the old profile.

Maybe this way is best. New Nukes, New leaf. Besides this isn't a big part of my life anymore.

@Strings will update me on the vitriol regarding conspiracy theories which conclude I'm really @wetwillie .
Cheers!
The New Improved Nukes.
Hi Valvey!

Hello friends,
My old profile is broken. Was a little shocked when I had insufficient privileges to reply to any thread.
As you can see from the pics, the new mcmansion is nicer than the last mcmansion.

Twins turned 11. I turned 55. Cancer free as far as the scopey dick tube camera can tell.

The dayjob gig is solid. I make relatively ok bank. Lots of physical labor involved so I'm in better shape than I've ever been.

Sponsoring several guys. Mostly get along with the Lucy wife. We do the sex and everything. She's possibly happy with my chores list, and when she's flipping out I just work more.

Yeah it's really me. (Skullfuck kill destroy!!!!!) Sent a communique to Fly to let him know what's up with the old profile.

Maybe this way is best. New Nukes, New leaf. Besides this isn't a big part of my life anymore.

@Strings will update me on the vitriol regarding conspiracy theories which conclude I'm really @wetwillie .
Cheers!
The New Improved Nukes.
Hi Valvey!
You’re not fooling anybody, Ed.

It's true, it's you.
Some will be happy, some will be sad.
And some are probably gonna be mad.

Glad to hear you’re doing good. Miss the hell out of you, but I understand you’re probably doing better staying off line more. I should do the same.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Hello friends,

Cheers!
The New Improved Nukes.
Hi Valvey!

this has Darth Handsome written all over it!

WELCOME BACK!
glad you’re doing better! you look great!

-kiko is 14 now
-i’m single + live on my own (almost 9 months now)
-i had covid - didn’t die
-i work out now (3x a week)
-lupus is pretty much controlled but sometimes it kicks my big ass
-i bought a new coffee table and i’m pretty excited about that
-highlights of my life are a lot milder than yesteryear

Hello friends,

Cheers!
The New Improved Nukes.
Hi Valvey!
You have arrived at the perfect time! Pedantism has been at an all time high. Glad to hear life is good. Pound her like a duck - your prostate will thank you.:D

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Aww, the piss stained shitbox cab finally broke down and now you're working a normal job now?

Glad you're doing good. Nice lookin' place.

Hello friends,

Cheers!
The New Improved Nukes.
Hi Valvey!
Valvey is on a self-emposed sabbatical. I think he missed you - I did my best to comfort him :D

Aww, the piss stained shitbox cab finally broke down and now you're working a normal job now?

Glad you're doing good. Nice lookin' place.
I ubered the piss stained cab for 14 months. Replaced it with another (non taxi) 2014 prius V.
At least this prius didn't have damage from low oil levels when I bought it.
Gotta hand it to that taxi prius-that fucker ran and ran while completely broken.
Finally stalled in a dangerous intersection with the kids in the rear. That was the last time I let them ride in that car.
My job is kinda normal, still 1099k. Makes tax time a joy tho.

this has Darth Handsome written all over it!

WELCOME BACK!
glad you’re doing better! you look great!

-kiko is 14 now
-i’m single + live on my own (almost 9 months now)
-i had covid - didn’t die
-i work out now (3x a week)
-lupus is pretty much controlled but sometimes it kicks my big ass
-i bought a new coffee table and i’m pretty excited about that
-highlights of my life are a lot milder than yesteryear
You deserve better than CEO. Glad you are taking care of yourself.

Valve and the Mrs are off on a COVID cruise ship adventure, I'm pretty sure.
For like 2 months? :lol:

Here's valve on an adventure.
man GIF

• Haha
Reactions: NukesII and Peppers