Ontopic The new car-seching thread

GTO or Tempest? Conversion? I don’t know. Two dumbz.
It could be converted, but the tail lights are GTO. The '67 Tempest had the same dorky tails as the '67 Impala.

index.jpg

Not many examples come without the vinyl roof too, because GM's manufacturing at the time had a massive lead seam between the C pillars and the roof that they apparently didn't know how to paint successfully.

bleh, the fuel injectors for the red Z are back from service, and now I have to put the thing back together, but I want to plumb the fuel rails in parallel rather than serial, but I don't want to go buy all the shit to do it. BOO.

I tried to send my injectors off to be cleaned and rebuilt (hey, they got me through 360k+, I should return the favor yeah?)
Got told two of the six were leaking from the body so they couldn't be fixed and I "could probably just buy these from Walmart, just about every Ford used them."

I've got some chinese ones in there now, I need to find a reputable shop that has 14lb-ers

I tried to send my injectors off to be cleaned and rebuilt (hey, they got me through 360k+, I should return the favor yeah?)
Got told two of the six were leaking from the body so they couldn't be fixed and I "could probably just buy these from Walmart, just about every Ford used them."

I've got some chinese ones in there now, I need to find a reputable shop that has 14lb-ers
Well, I like dealing with AUS Injection, they remanufacture things in Arizona. They seem to offer some stuff for the 300CI I6.

Some of the Firefly shirts I have are pretty obscure, like one that Jayne wears in an episode and a Fruity Oat Bars shirt (from the commercial in the movie).

3E017A4C-FE8F-4B66-879C-5E1BB6E930A8.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
You guys remember the Auto[M]ay meme of Oar-tec? The vid where the guys were hanging out the window paddling as they were racing? Anyone have any links to any of that nonsense?

@august you've got a memory like mine for that shit. Maybe?

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum