Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Thats just facts. All you're doing with the flappy paddles is requesting a shift from a computer. A manual is literally a direct mechanical connection, car does exactly what you want and only that.

Drive what you like.
Totally agree. Nobody ever talked about an automatic in a song.
. . And it's a half past four and I'm shiftin' gear .. .

Ironically, Golden Earring is a Dutch/Danish band. Apparently some of Oz's countrymen aren't as uptight as him. :):lol:

SUch handsome lads :F

I have no desire for a 944's gremlins. I was quoted $7.5k, small gravel lot dealer that always moves sportscars and such, which is below Hagerty's average value. Are prices still fucked from the pandemic?

Last year has a 2.5L Porsche engine (924S), all the others have a 2L VW/Audi. So there's a premium over "just a 924". Wedge with popups and that rear glass hnnnnng. Obviously I need two 3-doors.
$7.5? Got damn. Shit better be mint. Covid prices are still in effect everywhere i have seen, and then you have a dealer markup.

Holy fuck I need to get the corolla going and the fit sold, because I need to get a fucking project on the go.

Neighbor put an old Pulsar NX up for sale, in good shape, for $1K, and it was gone in a couple days.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
No, we aren't getting old. I know people online that are getting better prices for better cars. Hell, I saw someone get a 944 for $2.5K about two weeks ago. He drove it 600 miles home, the only thing wrong with it was the passenger side front quarter panel needs some dent repairs.

The car you're looking at is wildly overpriced.

No, we aren't getting old. I know people online that are getting better prices for better cars. Hell, I saw someone get a 944 for $2.5K about two weeks ago. He drove it 600 miles home, the only thing wrong with it was the passenger side front quarter panel needs some dent repairs.

I used to be able to get a good driver 240z for $3k all day long.

Disagree: 944 actually means "hella issues all the time" in German. The 924 I'm looking at has 88kmi on the clock, and price seems in line with what I can find from pricing authorities.