Ontopic The new car-seching thread

They need to just drop that hitler stach
Grill on that top one makes me think of a dog's nose. Ugliest grill ever imo. Bottom one is ok.

fine, I'll get my hat.
gifofdogs scooting dog GIF by Rover.com

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain and adi
Tesla is working on a compact hatch? Very intriguing, especially if rwd, although a chonking battery might ruin the fun of a small car.

I saw my first Bronco in the wild today. It was a smaller one, and looked pretty cool but smaller than I imagined the small model being. It was roughly the size of a 2010 Escape. The headlights were very distinct in my mirrors and I could tell it was something I hadn’t seen before, so I let him pass. The taillights are different also. LEDs are making strange design elements possibly now.

I hope the larger version is more impressive because people have been waiting years for this thing to appear, and the one I saw was kind of a letdown. I can also imagine the price tag being nuts.

I saw my first Bronco in the wild today. It was a smaller one, and looked pretty cool but smaller than I imagined the small model being. It was roughly the size of a 2010 Escape. The headlights were very distinct in my mirrors and I could tell it was something I hadn’t seen before, so I let him pass. The taillights are different also. LEDs are making strange design elements possibly now.

I hope the larger version is more impressive because people have been waiting years for this thing to appear, and the one I saw was kind of a letdown. I can also imagine the price tag being nuts.
Saw a 2-door one recently. It looks like a Jeep type of aftermarket catalog exists for the thing, and it comes from the factory with half the aftermarket catalog thrown at it already. Soooo much plastic...

Everything I've read about it says it's got amazing off-road chops, can't knock that.

The baby Bronco is based on the Escape.

Hasn't every Tesla so far been rwd with great range?

Yes, but it also has a longer wheelbase for a bigger battery. If they shorten the wheelbase, I'm sure they'll need to make things more efficient all around. They're weight distribution will be another thing since the Tesla's safety has a lot to do with the low center of gravity.

It take less energy to pull a load than to push it.
Pretty sure that's a no.

Yes, but it also has a longer wheelbase for a bigger battery. If they shorten the wheelbase, I'm sure they'll need to make things more efficient all around. They're weight distribution will be another thing since the Tesla's safety has a lot to do with the low center of gravity.
Ok, but I remain unconvinced that FF is inherently more efficient than RR.