Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Year seems about right, or close enough for something that should last many many years longer than that.

Playing around in the garage, I just cleaned some LS heads so I figure I'll take the head off my truck's old engine and see how well they fit (there is, I think, a 0.035" difference in center to center spacing of the head bolts so chopping and welding is in the future.)
Grab my new Ryobi 3/8" brushless driver thinking "there's no way this will actually bust these loose"
:bdddd-DDDDDDDT-vrrrrrrr:

Holy shit, this thing is badass. Put it in Auto mode and it started out on small-bolt mode and then kicked it to high gear and spun it out like it was nothing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Playing around in the garage, I just cleaned some LS heads so I figure I'll take the head off my truck's old engine and see how well they fit (there is, I think, a 0.035" difference in center to center spacing of the head bolts so chopping and welding is in the future.)
Grab my new Ryobi 3/8" brushless driver thinking "there's no way this will actually bust these loose"

Holy shit, this thing is badass. Put it in Auto mode and it started out on small-bolt mode and then kicked it to high gear and spun it out like it was nothing.
the brushless ryobi gear is NUTS. My brushless hammer drill twisted a high quality spade bit into a spiral like it was cheap chinesium.

I drove a 7 inch hole saw with it.

I think it has way more torque and power than my standing drill press does

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie

Which one ya got?