Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Van #2 didn't pass state inspection. Which was not a surprise to me. Needs new tires, technically one doesn't pass inspection and other 3 are borderline. But I didn't know e-brake cable was pretty roached, so I'm thankful that was caught. What I thought would be a 30min inspection is now at 1.5 hours plus time to install 4 tires and new e-brake cable. $700 or so. Have been pulled over by PoPo once this week so it needs to be done. Not bad for a 10 year old van with 194,000mi on it. Probably last set I'll put on the van before I junk it.
I need an apartment.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Nissan's press photos make me want one more than the grainy mytube stream.

Definitely prefer the front look over the 350Z/370Z.

Like the nod to the Z32 on the rear.

The silver strip separating the yellow and black colors? enh.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
PtHp5lE.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
So @APRIL and I rented a cabin in Georgia for a long weekend with @shawndavid. Had a great time! Craziest shit happened on the drive back. We stopped for lunch and on our way to eat it at a local park, I heard the valves chattering like crazy whenever I stepped on the gas. wtf. Luckily the park was about 30 seconds away. Checked the oil, seemed fine. No leaks. No oil pressure light. Well fuck that's odd.

We eat lunch and start the car back up. Sounds fine. YAY. We get on 75 and just as I'm merging into traffic, it starts doing it again and the check engine, brake, and traction control lights all light up. FUCK

End up getting it towed to a shady looking shop run by a fucking awesome, kind, nice Southern guy. Turns out that shortly before lunch I had stopped for gas, and filled the tank with bad motherfucking gas. The check engine light was for 'system lean'. He drained most of the gas, added a bit he had there, and I went up to fill the tank with 93 and add a bunch of fuel shit. We made it home just fine, other than the lost four hours.