Ontopic The new car-seching thread

For the LiFePO4 package we put in the YEAH BUOY!, their capacity is 90% of rated when discharged at a 1C discharge rate.
Their 100% capacity is stated at 0.2C discharge rate.

Normally people go for the lead package, because shipping lithium batteries over a certain size by air is problematic.
Ihear ya.
Post office doesn't want any lithiums sent by air. Sellers still mail them ALL the time - I know they didn't travel ground from Cali or such.

Want

Nice!
That was a Damn good machine in its day - I was on one of those for a few months when I was in tool & die. Everything can be reworked. Poor thing looks like a Borg with all that shit strapped to it.:lol: Seems a reasonable price - moving it will be a bitch, prolly 2000 lbs. * I have a full-size Reid surface grinder, mercifully I had a neighbor with a Pettibone(crane-ish machine) to lift that bitch off the trailer.

!!!!

t0qdmkmrqed61.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Cars over at the shop, they did their estimate and it came out to about $1400 higher, to $4400'ish.

Geico approved it and payed out to the shop for the deposit. Parts are on order.

I'm mildly surprised they didn't total it. KBB says the car isn't worth more than $4500 or so. Guess we just squeaked by.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie