Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Highly doubtful they are correct . . . . A fast Google will make it clearer why I said that. And the two I planted outside my kitchen window 16 years ago.
*Mainly I was in it for the "bark not bite" and "flakey" puns.
I dunno, I'm no expert on gum trees. The bark does look sycamore-ish though the thing I most associate with Sycamore are the itchy-bombs they produce that are fun to step on:

itchbomb.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Highly doubtful they are correct . . . . A fast Google will make it clearer why I said that. And the two I planted outside my kitchen window 16 years ago.
*Mainly I was in it for the "bark not bite" and "flakey" puns.
**Not sure one Aussie and a guy who agreed with him is "numerous". I just disagreed with them there so they can chew my balls off. :)

Thought I saw a few. Could be mistaken. Can't be arsed.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
kOowCx9.jpg

If ya'll had to run a 12v, 8a load for about 2 hours in the most lightweight way possible how would you do it.

Big deep cycle lead acid battery? Small engine with a 12v dc step down?

Bonus points if you can do it with something less than 20lb (probably not possible)

If ya'll had to run a 12v, 8a load for about 2 hours in the most lightweight way possible how would you do it.

Big deep cycle lead acid battery? Small engine with a 12v dc step down?

Bonus points if you can do it with something less than 20lb (probably not possible)
Garden tractor battery.