Ontopic The new car-seching thread

He did not. I fully intend to have our mechanic look at it.

Yours seems to be an actual case of bad gas which is fairly rare. Lot of people point to that when it's really something else but yours seems legit.
Likely no harm done as you caught it pretty quick.
Filter...maybe a bottle of system cleaner, or not, be fine.

Yours seems to be an actual case of bad gas which is fairly rare. Lot of people point to that when it's really something else but yours seems legit.
Likely no harm done as you caught it pretty quick.
Filter...maybe a bottle of system cleaner, or not, be fine.
Yep. Mechanic said he's never actually seen a case. They just got a FUCKTON of rain up there, he was thinking there may be water in their storage tanks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
^ good point on the plugs.
I don't know if yours has actual fuel/air sensor or O2 sensor.

The linkage between rod ends, where it has a left hand thread and right hand thread so you can spread it or narrow it without removing it from the mounts? Anyone know what it is called?

Turnbuckle gives me lousy Google results

The linkage between rod ends, where it has a left hand thread and right hand thread so you can spread it or narrow it without removing it from the mounts? Anyone know what it is called?

Turnbuckle gives me lousy Google results

We call the ball joints tie rod ends so maybe it's the actual tie rod?

Or some type of link?

Here's what happens:
BrokenUrSClutchPedal.jpg

It's a common failure for S6 owners with heavy clutches, on account of the thing's a cast aluminum part.

I'll figure out how to TIG it back together and add some gussets. Worse comes to worst, and I'll figure out how to 3D scan the thing, and have my friend CNC it out of steel.

Also, no need to 3D scan it. Get good solid measurements for the points, then you could just whip something up in whatever you want yourself.
3D print it to install and test fit, then CNC it.