Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Why are there the towns of Triinidad and Tobago in CO that's weird. Then again I live next to pasadena MD

Cairo Illinois.
Cairo Georgia.
etc
Well Cairo is pretty historical place, if you ever go to upstate NY all the towns were named right after the revolution and there is like Syracuse (obviously), Marcellus (Roman general), Cato (Roman poet), Cincinnatus (Roman general), it's like someone just had a roman history book and was just picking names at random. Hell I'm from Waterloo.

Got one of the dowel pins out of the 455. One left to go, but it's being more stubborn and in a more awkward place. Broke the two decent 5/16-18 taps trying at it.

IMG_20220918_184721693.jpg

Starting to repair the Audi's bumper.

I have the backside reinforcement done with 3M flexible bumper patch, I'm going to plastic weld the top, waiting on the guy with the welder to loan it to me sometime this week.

sanded back the damage to see what's what. There are some smaller cracks that I'll have to take care of, but it's nothing too huge. I sanded with 120, so I could get to the urethane quickly. I'll feather back with 220 and then 320.
messages_0(4).jpeg

Stuck the patches on, after cleaning everything up with IPA wipes and adhesion promoter.
messages_0(5).jpeg

The paint is terrible (as it should be for a bumper that's 30 years old), and it appears this one used to be black, but I'll sand all that back with 320, and fill the rock chips.