Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Geico fucked me two times. They are cheap. They paid out to the other person but communication was shit and even after I won in court they were like that doesnt MEAN anything. I think maybe I just had a shitty agent and I was transitioning from NY to MD at that time.

Allstate blows ass. They've said they are mailing my hit and run check since january. Everytime I talk to them "It's in the mail", meanwhile, I zip tied my bumper cover back on... >.<

View attachment 16411
That's me with no accidents. Like fuck.
wow, that's 3 times my 6 mo. premium for two vehicles with full coverage and UIM at 250/500/250 (for both liability and UIM).

wow, that's 3 times my 6 mo. premium for two vehicles with full coverage and UIM at 250/500/250 (for both liability and UIM).
Well everything costs more since I live in the baltimore metro. Ill shop around I just had to get covered TODAY cause that's when mine ran out. THats actually decent allstate was quoting $230 a month even thought they locked me in at 120 last year.

Friend of mine is paying $400 a month on her Honda. It's literally more than her car payment and she's never hit anything.

Last edited:
This only works if all you know about Henry Ford is what they taught in high school. Here he is being awarded a Nazi medal:
henry_ford_grand_cross_1938.jpg

Went back through and put more effort in syncing the carbs on the 240Z, and I'm much happier with the new air correctors, main jets, accelerator pumps, and 36mm venturis than I was before.

Got a free transmission.
Put ad on CL and forgot about it.
Guy calls me interested, wants to horse trade. Might get some better heads for my LS4.9 project.

Unfortunately they'll still be cathedral port, so @Jehannum will still have a stroke thinking about them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
It's soft.
Thanks mom.

You wonder why I have to google shit

"Corinthian leather is a term coined by the advertising agency Bozell in 1974 to describe the leather upholstery used in certain Chrysler luxury vehicles. Although merely a marketing concept:

Ricardo monteblan, you know Khan, actually narrated the commercials for the Chrysler Lebaron... That is a deep callback.

Thanks mom.

You wonder why I have to google shit

"Corinthian leather is a term coined by the advertising agency Bozell in 1974 to describe the leather upholstery used in certain Chrysler luxury vehicles. Although merely a marketing concept:

Ricardo monteblan, you know Khan, actually narrated the commercials for the Chrysler Lebaron... That is a deep callback.
Nothing makes a joke funnier like explaining it to death, son.