Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Progress

r6w6Ywx.jpg
WHAR THE CRABS BOLT UP HOSS? GOT A HOLLEY THAT'LL DOER FINE?

(or, where are the injector bosses)

By two fuckin' years.

Stick axle or not, the Mustang and the BRZ/GT86 were not in the same market segment, and they didn't sell well for other reasons than your imagined buyer scavenging by the teenage cheerleader market (the real target of a V6 Mustang).
JFC, y'inz. I'm tryna ballpark prices when the 86 was first released, not rationalize its sales or figure out when the prices went to shit. It sold for ~$25-27k ~10 years ago, and I saw 2013s for $20k. It was close enough to a Mustang's price at the time that internet commenters we're complaining about not enough power.

JFC, y'inz. I'm tryna ballpark prices when the 86 was first released, not rationalize its sales or figure out when the prices went to shit. It sold for ~$25-27k ~10 years ago, and I saw 2013s for $20k. It was close enough to a Mustang's price at the time that internet commenters we're complaining about not enough power.
Yelling about things getting more expensive is a very boomer behavior, just sayin'

I believe we were just being like "used car prices are cray, I wish I had a challenger SRT" and this dude was all like, but that wasnt the market or whatever

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer