Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Dropped off the Q5 for the 120k CPO service this morning at the St. John's dealer.

I was supposed to have an e-Tron for a loaner except the dealership is still under construction and the charging stations don't have power because something electrical is fucked up and it wasn't available. Boo.

Had a S4 for a loaner last time from the Halifax dealer. That thing was fucking sweet.

6c6.jpg

Those dummies missed such an obvious joke. "fuck ewe"

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
Hello, I'm a gm product with my reverse lights on. This is not to signal that I am about to reverse, but that I am unoccupied and locked.

I am stupid
Something needs to indicate that shit across the parking lot when you hit the clicker.

Don't be fearfull (just filling in for fly since he's on vay=-cay) :)

I hope you wait for one to leave a parking space.
Not getting this, or your issue with it. My Saturn beeps and turns on brake lights for 10-15 seconds (or is it reverse, idgaf) when you lock it. The lights part is nice when you're 100 feet away and it's noisy out.

I usually don't poach spots - I like parking aways out. How long is this wait, did you see someone get in the vehicle? Seems whenever I wait for someone to pull out of a spot, they sit there fucking around long enough I could have walked the length of the parking lot.

Last edited: