Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Yeah, but like... multiple broken outboards?
You're King shit of Hillbilly Hill.

Let's just lay that out - if there's a #PovertyDriveway, it's the Mr. Asa residence.

Even my shitbird Audi STATION WAGON that leaves oil dribbles everywhere it goes is higher up the chain than a dinghy with a broken outboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

Let's just lay that out - if there's a #PovertyDriveway, it's the Mr. Asa residence.

Even my shitbird Audi STATION WAGON that leaves oil dribbles everywhere it goes is higher up the chain than a dinghy with a broken outboard.
ehhh i do have a woods full of tractor implements covered in tarps. Im not innocent in the hillbilly hill contest here.

All of my outboards* are in the garage, though. And I only have one boat in the front yard, but its under a tarp and the trailer is on jack stands.

There's nuance here.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I just replaced the entire axle on my lesbian shit box a month ago. Spent 7 hours trying to get the brake rotor off. Spent 30 minutes replacing the axle. And another 15 putting it all back together. Those fucking rotors man.
bolts fighting you? Not having the right tools for shit like that makes it 100X harder.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We had a torch, mini sledge, lift, heavy duty lube, brute strength... not sure what else we could have used. If you have any ideas, I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to replace another one here rather soon, boots cracking.
Was there a hole where you you thread a bolt through? Did you put anti size so it doesn't happen next time?