Ontopic The new car-seching thread

this is a surprising opinion from you.
Why?

I see the writing on the wall, same as anybody. Metro areas all over the place making it illegal for pre-'90s cars to drive into them, oil getting harder to extract, eventually it'll just be cheaper to buy the electric car, and then the bulk of new sales will be electric, and gas stations will fold up and blow away. It might not happen before 2030, but it won't be long afterwards.

The way I see it, either we're going to get some kind of captured carbon fuel that works as gasoline does now, or the bulk of the fleet moves electric.

None of that will prevent me from enjoying it as a hobby though.

He thinks he's going to be rich

I think you've picked the wrong guy in the conversation for that particular thought. I'm not flouncing around talking about how my cocaine habit justifies a porch.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
Why?

I see the writing on the wall, same as anybody. Metro areas all over the place making it illegal for pre-'90s cars to drive into them, oil getting harder to extract, eventually it'll just be cheaper to buy the electric car, and then the bulk of new sales will be electric, and gas stations will fold up and blow away. It might not happen before 2030, but it won't be long afterwards.

The way I see it, either we're going to get some kind of captured carbon fuel that works as gasoline does now, or the bulk of the fleet moves electric.

None of that will prevent me from enjoying it as a hobby though.

I think you've picked the wrong guy in the conversation for that particular thought. I'm not flouncing around talking about how my cocaine habit justifies a porch.

I was NOT flouncing, god dammit. It was more of a sashay. :elfpenis:

What if they run but you haven't bothered registering them? And what if the boats themselves are good, but it is the outboard motor that doesn't run?
all boats that are not yachts, speedboats with inboards, or kayaks, still -8, regardless of other factors.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Depends on the type of boat.

Simple little open boat with a broken outboard is -1.
Sailboat that needs all new trim and everything is like -20.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer