The new A Perfect Circle....... :wtf:

Hmmm...I'm so out of it.
I'll have to get a copy of that one.

BigDov said:
gmail same as before??

On what do you base that assumption? I like lots of moosics :) I'll go visit that site and see what I think. Maybe this will prove to me that there's more than just decent beer coming out of Canada :lol:

j/k
Decent Beer, decent music, decent wimmens, and decent entertainment :D

I can bombard you with Canadian Music on Gmail. I love innondating people with Canadian music :D
Great Big Sea, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace, Sloan :drool:

Lynnakitty said:
Decent Beer, decent music, decent wimmens, and decent entertainment :D

I can bombard you with Canadian Music on Gmail. I love innondating people with Canadian music :D
Great Big Sea, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace, Sloan :drool:

You've got it, bring it on :)

mmmmmm beer + wimmens = entertainment :drool:

BigDov said:
Grrr... that was the tour I missed!!

holy shit it was bad ass. PC was good, but NIN was amazing. Regardless of whether or not you like their music, their stage presence is staggering. What a cool show.

bast_imret said:
holy shit it was bad ass. PC was good, but NIN was amazing. Regardless of whether or not you like their music, their stage presence is staggering. What a cool show.

*sigh* NIN is cool in my book...... way cool.

bast_imret said:
do yourself a favor and go pick up Nine Inch Nails Live - And All That Could Have Been DVD. It's from the tour.

I've been eyeballing that for a while..... getting kind of hard to find too. I'm putting that on the top of the list right now :)

BigDov said:
I've been eyeballing that for a while..... getting kind of hard to find too. I'm putting that on the top of the list right now :)

christmas is right around the corner