The new A Perfect Circle....... :wtf:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I like 'em. I like 'em a lot.......... this is just too much for me to take.

It's pretty much all remakes, geared toward protesting politics and the government in general. I guess I'm okay with that, but after a while, goddammit, just make me some good music and leave your fucking preaching at the door.

Of special note on this disc though- track 5, Passive, is from the Trent Reznor/Maynard project, Tapeworm, that died off a year or so ago. So that's cool.......

Datgurl, if you read this, know that their cover of DM's "People Are People" is a travesty. For that matter, their rendition of "Imagine" makes me want to :barf: too.

:rant: back to Slipknot I guess.

elpmis said:
the very first perfect circle album is the only one I like :(
- QFT -

"You're such an inspiration for the things that I would never ever choose to be..." :wiggle:

I really liked their last album :(
I love the song "Blue"

BigDov said:
That's not to say that there are some good songs on it, it's just not as good as the first one. :)
Never heard their first one. I got their last one free because I worked at Futureshop, and the record company occasionally sent us free discs for the staff to listen to, so we could recommend stuff.
I got that CD and Billy Talent.
:heart: Billy Talent.

Lynnakitty said:
Never heard their first one. I got their last one free because I worked at Futureshop, and the record company occasionally sent us free discs for the staff to listen to, so we could recommend stuff.
I got that CD and Billy Talent.
:heart: Billy Talent.

Hmm..... you really do need to hear the first one. Got gmail working yet?

And wtf is Billy Talent??

BigDov said:
Datgurl, if you read this, know that their cover of DM's "People Are People" is a travesty. For that matter, their rendition of "Imagine" makes me want to :barf: too.
I'm going to check it out now. Manson's remake of "Personal Jesus" is awesome though. What do you think?

elpmis said:
QFT. i feel the same way. their new stuff isn't even worth the download. actually, a lot of the new "music" from most bands isn't worrh listening to.

Datgurl said:
I'm going to check it out now. Manson's remake of "Personal Jesus" is awesome though. What do you think?

I'll agree on that one- it's awesome. When I get home tonight, I'll compile a list of my current DM remixes and remakes, and PM you ;) Maybe we can 'help' each other out.

BigDov said:
I'll agree on that one- it's awesome. When I get home tonight, I'll compile a list of my current DM remixes and remakes, and PM you ;) Maybe we can 'help' each other out.
LOL The new "Enjoy the Silence" remix with the dude from Linkin Park is awesome. Yeah, we can help eachother out ;)

BigDov said:
Dammit, I tried obtaining that one the other night but got interrupted. :cool:
If I ever get married I think that's going to be one of my wedding songs (umm the original). That song is awesome :cool:

BigDov said:
Hmm..... you really do need to hear the first one. Got gmail working yet?

And wtf is Billy Talent??

gmail is working sir :D
Billy Talent is a Canadian Band. You'd probably not like them much. They're kind of punk-ish.
I'm going to their concert New Years Eve :D I'm psyched
go to their website: www.billytalent.com
It plays a few of their songs "Try Honesty" is my favorite.

elpmis said:

QFT.
I'm a hardcore TOOL fan but APC became a joke after the first album.
Maynard should just let APC die and get back to making great music that changes lives and expands mindsets with TOOL.

Datgurl said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!??!
What album is this remake on? :mad: :confused:

Lynnakitty said:
gmail is working sir :D
Billy Talent is a Canadian Band. You'd probably not like them much. They're kind of punk-ish.
I'm going to their concert New Years Eve :D I'm psyched
go to their website: www.billytalent.com
It plays a few of their songs "Try Honesty" is my favorite.

gmail same as before??

On what do you base that assumption? I like lots of moosics :) I'll go visit that site and see what I think. Maybe this will prove to me that there's more than just decent beer coming out of Canada :lol:

j/k