The Nastiest Food Evar!

It was pretty cheesy, through the Boy Scouts. But we did learn about (and eat of course) edible insects and plants one could find in our area, and then we had to hike out into the middle of nowhere, build a shelter with no tools, and spend a night in the woods with only the clothes on our back.

Nothing like the courses that people pay for :lol:

It was pretty cheesy, through the Boy Scouts. But we did learn about (and eat of course) edible insects and plants one could find in our area, and then we had to hike out into the middle of nowhere, build a shelter with no tools, and spend a night in the woods with only the clothes on our back.

Nothing like the courses that people pay for :lol:

I've got it too....along with a permanent scar on my right hand because I got bored being alone and built way too big of a fire and burnt myself.

Wildsurv.jpg

oh yeah, I ate a grasshopper once because my friend Peter dared me to. I didn't know to take the legs off, though :(

oh yeah... Sometimes the smell alone makes me wanna throw up. I try it about every 2-3 years and it's bad news. The weird thing is that it looks good. I see cooking shows and ads an I want to eat it, but I can't. Not sure why.

I am with you on that, hot stuff. If it comes from the sea, it isn't for me.