Movie The movie of your life: Starring...

I can't think of anyone, I feel like I'd be flattered by most actresses playing me. I mean even train wreck Lindsay Logan is pretty.

Oh maybe Tara Reid, AND she's old, so double zinger

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
Some pics of me in my early 20's when I was fit and had short hair some say had a smallish little bit of resemblance to Matt Damon so I guess whatever the opposite of that is.

I didn't age nearly as well so his opposite probably be more accurate these days.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
hey. you used my choice. i have a love/hate thing for Will Smith, but mostly deep hate.

ehh, he's a good likeable everyman. Certainly no gary oldman or daniel day lewis, but he generally seems like a likeable and pleasant person in the roles he plays

Somewhere between 40 Days and 40 Nights and Sin City some chick seriously told me that she thought I looked like Josh Hartnett.

I didn't get it then, but I kinda get it with Penny Dreadful Hartnett.
I don't know who I'd be disappointed about seeing play me, though.

At the time this statement was uttered it was at least 13 years ago, you've never seen me without a beard, you've never seen me when I actually weighed what I should.

I didn't see it then either, though.

I have. You didnt.

loved him in “I am Legend”, for sure! i just wanna slap him for doing “Fresh Prince”, though.
and BTW,.. who you calling “old man”, sonny?
:D
Just scrolling through pinterest when I found this. I don't know how true it is but that is the most memorable scene.

32a616777d9f77b3cbb5f87b2380f2f8.jpg