Movie The movie of your life: Starring...

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
So, you get famous. Someone puts out a killer autobiography, and then someone else says 'Oh yeah, this needs to be made into a movie'

You're psyched. You can't wait. Your life, in pictures, on the silver screen.

Then you find out who they cast to play you, and your world comes crashing down.

And thus, the question. If a movie of your life were to be made, which actor/actress, if picked to play you, would be a total let down.

(aka how a random office conversation becomes a thread topic).

I'll go first 'Congratulations, we're making your life into a movie. Except, it's going to have to wait 10 years until Andrew Dice Clay gets older'

or

'Congratulations, we're making your life into a movie. We asked Bruce Willis, but he just laughed as he said no one would accept that huge leap. So instead, we got Tom Greene. I hear he's still pretty big in Iceland.'

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
People already think that my life as an engineer is represented by the cast of the big bang theory.

That's a letdown enough, I don't even want to think about anything else.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
People already think that my life as an engineer is represented by the cast of the big bang theory.

That's a letdown enough, I don't even want to think about anything else.
No, you'd be played by Mike Smith.

There just isn't anyone nearly as cool who could do the role.

A friend was recently watching an old movie, and told me that an actor by the name of Montgomery Clift bears a remarkable resemblance to me.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1463827968/nm0001050
My grandmother's huge crush was Montgomery Clift. "HE'S CLAAASSICALLY HANDSOME, BOOTS, not like the skinny leading men now who all mumble their lines."

You do look like him tbh

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi