The movie I've been waiting for

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I read today online that they are in the production phase of making a new Police Academy movie. Police Academy 8 for all you ignorant Tackleberry haters. I know that it has been rumored since like 1994 but it is finally in motion. Up until this point I thought my life was almost complete but now I have realized what I was missing. One more dose of Steve Guttenberg would only bring me that much closer to bliss. I'm not even going to begin how a hole in my heart was created by the lack of Michael Winslow’s sound affects. This can only be the sign from god I've been waiting for. Long live the "Gutte"

guttenberg.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so incredibly overwhelmed by a powerful sense of not being intrigued by this movie idea.

And Hollywood wonders why ticket sales are down.

Last edited:
Police Academy is a Station Controller's dream re-run, or a great stimulant to find something else to watch seeing how awful it is.

Also, they're remaking Revenge of the Nerds. Great idea there too...

Last edited:
Tackleberry is dead. What's the point of making a Police Academy movie without Tackleberry? Two thumbs down.

Is that the ballbag from 3 Men and a Baby?

If so, fuck off. I'd rather rope myself than sit through another one of his annoying, enraging movies.

You must be confused with Ted Danson. He was the only douche bag from that movie. "Gutte" is the man and long live the Selleck Stash.

Tackleberry is dead. What's the point of making a Police Academy movie without Tackleberry? Two thumbs down.

Maybe they can use the guy who played the lead role in 'Sledge Hammer.'

Of course, it's possible that they were played by the same actor, what with the characters being more or less identical.

You must be confused with Ted Danson. He was the only douche bag from that movie. "Gutte" is the man and long live the Selleck Stash.

You know, I might have. But I seem to remember that the guy from Cheer is Ted Danson, though I'm not 100% certain.