The morning after; or: Why does the ground 'move'?

CletusJones said:
ooh, sorry then. I hope everything gets sorted out at the docs.

Thanks.

I think I'm going to try standing again.
We'll see how this goes.

dreamwalker said:
So how many people here don't know what it is?

I think I'm going to plead the Fifth Amendment now :o

I have no idea what that is.
Please enlighten me.

And feel free to provide visual aids where possible.

Hurrah!

I get to have an MRI!

Apparently the various fluid samples they took today weren't enough to satisfy their curiosity.

At least I got some more drugs out of the deal.
Sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours sucks. Big time.

why_ask_why said:
do you have a habit of falling asleep on the couch mondoz? that will jack your neck up quick like

Sometimes, but not usually...

But it's a really comfy couch. I sleep better on it than I do in bed sometimes.

Mondoz said:
Sometimes, but not usually...

But it's a really comfy couch. I sleep better on it than I do in bed sometimes.

if I fall asleep on my couch more than 2-3 times in a week or so my neck gets all fucked

Mondoz said:
I have no idea what that is.
Please enlighten me.

And feel free to provide visual aids where possible.

Never mind :o

Mondoz said:
Hurrah!

I get to have an MRI!

Apparently the various fluid samples they took today weren't enough to satisfy their curiosity.

At least I got some more drugs out of the deal.
Sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours sucks. Big time.

Two hours? No fun. Did they tell you what they're looking for?

Good luck, hope everything goes well :heart:

why_ask_why said:
if I fall asleep on my couch more than 2-3 times in a week or so my neck gets all fucked

Hmmm...

It's never given me a problem before.

The only thing I can think of is that Madame Edwena has been working out a little more stress than usual in our sessions recently. The whip marks I can deal with, but I think the sessions with the rack might be screwing up my neck.
I just dunno...

dreamwalker said:
Two hours? No fun. Did they tell you what they're looking for?

Good luck, hope everything goes well :heart:

I think the doctor is clueless. And the two hours was just waiting to get into the exam room. It was another hour in there, with about 45 minutes of waiting for the doctor...

I thank the gods of Nintendo for blessing me with the love of their sacred gameboys in my time of need.

Mondoz said:
Hmmm...

It's never given me a problem before.

The only thing I can think of is that Madame Edwena has been working out a little more stress than usual in our sessions recently. The whip marks I can deal with, but I think the sessions with the rack might be screwing up my neck.
I just dunno...

anywho, generally it's a cause and effect kind of thing...something is causing it, you just need to figure out what

Mondoz said:
I think the doctor is clueless. And the two hours was just waiting to get into the exam room. It was another hour in there, with about 45 minutes of waiting for the doctor...

I thank the gods of Nintendo for blessing me with the love of their sacred gameboys in my time of need.

And I thought people waiting an hour for the doctor I used to work for was a long time! :eek:

If I'm likely to be waiting for anyone or anything I take a book with me, always :cool:

dreamwalker said:
If I'm likely to be waiting for anyone or anything I take a book with me, always :cool:

A book... Oh, you mean like those things that come with the games, the bits of paper with squiggles on them?

Yeah, I throw those out. Too analog.

Mondoz said:
A book... Oh, you mean like those things that come with the games, the bits of paper with squiggles on them?

Yeah, I throw those out. Too analog.

Hmmmm. My estimate of your intelligence just went down a few notches :p

dreamwalker said:
Hmmmm. My estimate of your intelligence just went down a few notches :p

I'm surprised it was ever high enough to go down. :p