WTF The mildly embarassing fun fact thread

Yup. Last night just before posting that.

I'm now one of your 'unique' IP addresses! :D

& TBH, it's a really well done blog. the UI is really nice. You should have more food on it though!

& I wish people would have commented.

srsly April. It's really nice.

If you ever get to the point of 'reviews' of your recipes, (like lots of people reviewing) set it up so that you can have people that actually tried the recipe and are reviewing, and those that just want to say, "Zomg, this has spinach, well, I lurve spinach and this recipe sounds really interesting I can't wait to make this, but had to comment in the review section even though I'll I'm reviewing is my opinion of the recipe because I just like posting crap online on stuff I'll never do so I give it 5 stars!" and then there's "I didn't make this. it sounds bad. 1 star." And finally, my fav review, "this sounds a lot like www.thisrecipeoverhere.com/hatedrecipe and I hated it. I would never make it. I make this one www.thisbetterrecipe.com/bestestone and it's so much nicer because of the stuff in it. If this had that, it would be betterz. -one star"
Thank you. I've been trying to get her to keep it up. You can't beat a cooking/alcohol blog by a great cook who is also a great photographer. Hopefully it will help hearing it from someone else...

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel