The Marklar 10,000 Club

:lol:

Just wait until I find the time and chop Damon junior into a McCain licking photo with a rolled up watchtower being used as a baby and griger colon inspection utensil.

I coveted my winnings before the likes of you and Coqui joined :fly:

What a blissful two weeks that were...

Coqui played for high scores. I played for marklar and knew how to work the system. Even now, I just play to steal badmojo's highscores so I can taunt her. I find it humorous when you beat a score by ten points just to beat the highscore.

Coqui played for high scores. I played for marklar and knew how to work the system. Even now, I just play to steal badmojo's highscores so I can taunt her. I find it humorous when you beat a score by ten points just to beat the highscore.

:lol:

The only ones I was good at were the Yeti ones, and then b beat one of 'em on me and for the life of me I couldn't best it....then I gave up. Got too busy at work, and never thought about it again.

for a guy that posts so much i have absolutely minus marklar

i don't care though, my value to this forum goes beyond cash money in the hand

for a guy that posts so much i have absolutely minus marklar

i don't care though, my value to this forum goes beyond cash money in the hand

marklar has no cash value :fly: so even if you're marklar rich you're penny poor

marklar has no cash value :fly: so even if you're marklar rich you're penny poor

Isn't being real life poor a requirement for being on the forum? Well, except for WAW of course, he's hooked up for life since his Uncle is Bill Gates business partner.

Isn't being real life poor a requirement for being on the forum? Well, except for WAW of course, he's hooked up for life since his Uncle is Bill Gates business partner.

:lol: I didn't realize that was the case but now that you mention it!!! hahahaha I think WAW should sponsor a huge useless meet and fly everyone out on his dime. I think we would all love him long time for that