GAY The Male Enhancement Thread

They do?

News to me.

And a Boston/"Mass" accent doesn't have a fixed pronunciation of the letter R, it changes from word to word and even changes for certain words depending on the context.
Oh yes there are many variations! I grew up up north and my mom's sister's kids all lived in a Boston suburb. I spent a few summers there as a kid/teen. My aunt was Bahbra, they do pahk the cah, and horses are hawsses. That's the kind of Bawston accent I can imitate perfectly to Red Sawks fans.

Oh yes there are many variations! I grew up up north and my mom's sister's kids all lived in a Boston suburb. I spent a few summers there as a kid/teen. My aunt was Bahbra, they do pahk the cah, and horses are hawsses. That's the kind of Bawston accent I can imitate perfectly to Red Sawks fans.
:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

You said hoses, big difference.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots