Hawt The Ma-Sheen thread

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
I don't really think by now I need to link anything else about this guy. (plus new websense server is blockin' my access to screwtube so I can't put up his kick ass interviews).

But here is the question.

Screw loose?

Too many drugs?

Or Alpha as fuck?

I'll admit, when I get deep into the booze, my viewpoint towards partying pretty much is on Charlie Sheen levels (minus the crazy use of yayo. Just ain't my thing). But I'm feelin' him. Probably one of the few is totally cheering Charlie on at this point, but man isn't making any excuses for what he does. He's all like 'Ya' know what. You wanna party like me'. And I find myself going 'Yeah, I really do'.

So, what's your take. Nutbag? Loser? A god amongst men?

jumped the shark for the umpteenth time. he's going to be dead inside 2 years which I think is pretty obvious to all.

I dunno, but his quotes are the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

I wonder who's doing the writing for this?

If it's just him making it up as he goes, he's even more brilliant than I give him credit for. His interviews don't sound scripted at all.

that just means he stayed clean for ~48-72 hours depending on what he's doing and then got back on it

For real.

Pure unadulterated mancrush I have

"It's the work of sissies. The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent. Do the math … another one of their mottoes is 'Don't be special, be one of us.' Newsflash: I am special, and I will never be one of you! I have a disease? Bullshit! I cured it with my brain, with my mind. I cured it, I'm done … you don't look like you're having a lot of fun. I'm gonna hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here but I sure like the view, Alex!"

I dunno, but his quotes are the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

I wonder who's doing the writing for this?

Exactly what I thought. Half the time he seems off his rocker and on something, the other half, he seems perfectly coherent.
That interview with Piers Morgan had me so frustrated because there were so many things he said that if he was provoked, he may have gone further with. Such as, the shit in Hollyweird and how shit works. I think it's the producers and all that, that makes these celebs crazy as they are. Plus, Charlie Sheens life was full of shittiness as it was. A lot of stuff behind closed doors is what makes these people eventually "go nuts."

He did a drug test at the hospital the other day and apparently these new rants are really drug free ones.

Right, and if I was his publicist, and he was saying/doing things to make shit hit the fan, I'd pay someone off to produce drug free results, too.

I don't buy it.

Oh, another thing. Why the eff does he need to explain himself to anyone??
What image do these people need for him to keep up?
His show is NOT for kids, or family time. And since when is TV not full of garbage anyway?