The Love Boat

ChikkenNoodul said:
Snorkeling is still lotsa fun though

Yeah, those are only half-yards

I did two and a half yards of Guinness at one sitting once, I couldn't walk straight for hours (4 pints per yard)
Sir, you are a mans man. :heart:

I love snorkling. I hope the pics came out ok from the underwater cams. You never know how they are going to turn out. Did you see any prettah fishies or underwater creatures? Try to get them before you guys come down so we can see them all.

bast_imret said:
I love snorkling. I hope the pics came out ok from the underwater cams. You never know how they are going to turn out. Did you see any prettah fishies or underwater creatures? Try to get them before you guys come down so we can see them all.

Snorkeling was fun except for the tiny jellyfish that stung me every 3 seconds. That got annoying after a while.

fly said:
Sir, you are a mans man. :heart:

QFT! I :heart: guinness, but wow, that's alot. When we were waiting for the sushi place to open for dinner on Saturday, we went across the street to Irish Times, a little hole in the wall irish pub in downtown. Was quite nice. Had a pint and a smoke while listining to some sad irish music with the bartendress and a couple drunks. It was perfect.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ya gotta eat 'em, show 'em who's boss

Hard to do with a snorkle in your mouth. Plus I was too busy looking at the pretty fish to bother looking for jellyfish. The ones I saw were tiny (less than the size of a dime)

bast_imret said:
QFT! I :heart: guinness, but wow, that's alot. When we were waiting for the sushi place to open for dinner on Saturday, we went across the street to Irish Times, a little hole in the wall irish pub in downtown. Was quite nice. Had a pint and a smoke while listining to some sad irish music with the bartendress and a couple drunks. It was perfect.
It's easier to drink a lot of Guinness faster than other beers because it's lighter and there's less carbonation IMO.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah me and chikken have seen this kind of "romantic" cruise boat bullshit shit before and I'm telling you that those fucking boats are SERIOUSLY haunted by demonic demons that crawl up into your penis hole or love gulley and plant their ghost eggs which hatch spawnlings that unfertilize any attempts at having children NICE PICS THOUGH

elpmis said:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah me and chikken have seen this kind of "romantic" cruise boat bullshit shit before and I'm telling you that those fucking boats are SERIOUSLY haunted by demonic demons that crawl up into your penis hole or love gulley and plant their ghost eggs which hatch spawnlings that unfertilize any attempts at having children NICE PICS THOUGH
True story; this one dude we were following around spawned hellfire from his urethra at the urinal, the whole tip of his junk was just GONE

ChikkenNoodul said:
True story; this one dude we were following around spawned hellfire from his urethra at the urinal, the whole tip of his junk was just GONE
they tried to make a towel animal to look just like his flamming cock tip, but they couldn't fold the edges down and the towel tag got in the way - the whole things was just terrible

elpmis said:
they tried to make a towel animal to look just like his flamming cock tip, but they couldn't fold the edges down and the towel tag got in the way - the whole things was just terrible

Must have been one of the new guys then