The "Let's All Be Nice To Eachother" Thread

Delphinium said:
Hostility? Not where I've been hanging out the most.

:shifty:

EDIT: We're supposed to be nice in this thread, so I'm going to try *hands out black roses to everyone in this thread*

Please, don't eat the roses like the last person I gave a black rose to did...

Noooooo, they didn't, did they? :egads:

Roses (NOT black ones) go to everyone, but an extra one for Coqui and Spangemonkee, I like you guys :heart:

JaymieT said:
Noooooo, they didn't, did they? :egads:

Roses (NOT black ones) go to everyone, but an extra one for Coqui and Spangemonkee, I like you guys :heart:

I was about to go on a banning spree (not that I really have that ability) because I'm always left out. You just made my day :heart:

:D

ChikkenNoodul said:
The 'nev is amazingly undauntable, he takes more shit than anyone and still remains cheery and sarcastic.

He's the kind of guy you'd want next to you in a foxhole on the German front lines.

We shall kill all the frenchies!

ChikkenNoodul said:
The 'nev is amazingly undauntable, he takes more shit than anyone and still remains cheery and sarcastic.

He's the kind of guy you'd want next to you in a foxhole on the German front lines.

I totally agree. Anyone that can laugh at good joke even at their own expense is a good guy.

My list:

fly is cool cuz he's fly. Laid back and stuff. And his girlyfriend must be cool if he's dating her.
drool is drool. Nobody can do drool better then drool
chikken is the king of odd phrases. Oh yeah, and he can bitchslap any bitches that give him too much lip. If you're nice to him he'll even consider letting you stay at his compound if the apocalypse arrives
elpmis is quite hilarious. Don't tell him I said that because he's a fucking fag.
bigdov is cool. He's not really gay, or atleast thats what he says.
bast is bigdov. He's not really gay although he's trying pretty damn hard.
fat burger will always be a lonely bachelor, even when he does get married.
pandora is cool. Figure that one out.
jj may be a lesbian, in which case her and bast are the perfect couple
fuxx is canadian. nuff said
jaxxor needs more stories. Of course, now that he's married, he's probably too busy getting yelled at to tell them
thrawn sucks cock, in a good way.
knyte is funny when his wife isn't around
knyte's wife is funny when knyte is around
april is a ballbusting dirty whore who, nonetheless, can be funny when she's not lusting after fly's leftover food
theac has nice hair.

Edit: anybody I forgot, spange, b_sinning, etc, are cool unless otherwise noted.

hay guys! I wish I could give you all a big hug. except my arms wouldn't reach around your girth