The Legally Insane Thread. (Tailored for Chikken)

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I guess it all started when I was first introduced to sodium silico aluminate. Oh what a wonderful night in bed! We stayed up late asking doves to perform sexual favors while sewing roller skates together! I sure hope that slice of bread wins an Emmy!

elpmisss.jpg

This officially scares me.

Edit- would it be possible to have you PM me the raw image of that little smiling chap? It's just screaming to become a watermark.

Last edited:
Serve the food and take a shower. These are tasks that should be done before you cut the grass.

You shouldn't break things that aren't yours to break contra wise, you should break all of YOUR things and then glue them all back together again in one massive thing ball.

When I pull the hair out of the drain in the shower, it comes out in a big black, gooey clump and I always get scared because I think Pennywise is down there. Fucking clowns.

April23 said:
You're nuts... fcuking nuts.
Then how'd the eggs get there smart guy. And don't try tellin me it was the easter bunny.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He was over at my place that day.[/font]​

Sometimes when frogs bite my ankles I pee on my scooby doo roller skates.

BigDov said:
This officially scares me.

Edit- would it be possible to have you PM me the raw image of that little smiling chap? It's just screaming to become a watermark.
I got you?
Oh good.
Now, what to do with you.
Perhaps a doorstop.
no, not that.
Something else entirely.

Do you remember when we were all just
little pink fecunds with no hope of ever
figuring it out.
Well I sure do.
And let me tell you it wasn't pretty.

Pretty bold that is.

Drool-Boy said:
I dunno

I drive, I stop, I back up, I drive again, and the fuckers still not dead
I had a Hindu goat once.

I ate his brains to get his power.

Baaaaa

ChikkenNoodul said:
On the contrary orbital sanding of dishware leads disasterously unto hallsways rife with trapezoid lollipops and pickled caramel toolboxes.
Hats and pants are necessary compliments to a job well done.

Atta boy