the LAST F33nX job thread, LOL

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
It's my last day here before merge! We're going out in style today.

Picture this: everyone on my floor (about 50 of us) are decked out head to toe in black clothes. We're all wearing our panic whistles, and every hour on the hour we're standing up and blowing them as hard as we can. We are thorougly confusing the hell out of the Bank of America people that are coming here to take our files and our jobs away from us. RAR!

Anything else we should do today?

reorganize your files by color instead of alphabetically.

Pandora said:
You should walk around caressing your red staplers and mumble to yourselves.
You have no idea. I LIVE and BREATHE that movie here. A few of us actually have Red Swinglines. We have TPS reports (no shens). It's hysterical.

F33nX said:
You have no idea. I LIVE and BREATHE that movie here. A few of us actually have Red Swinglines. We have TPS reports (no shens). It's hysterical.

Back in the day that was me too. Hawaiian shirt days (because that's an effective way to make a shitty job less shitty, right?), reports (but they weren't actual TPS reports), cube farm, etc. That was at Worldcom before Ebbers cornholed us.

Sarcasmo said:
Back in the day that was me too. Hawaiian shirt days (because that's an effective way to make a shitty job less shitty, right?), reports (but they weren't actual TPS reports), cube farm, etc. That was at Worldcom before Ebbers cornholed us.
i have the "yeah, did you get the memo?" as my email notification sound :lol:

The only time I ever went through anything like that, we knew it was coming for months, and began the sabotage of files early on. That was really the only thing we could do though :(

F33nX said:
i have the "yeah, did you get the memo?" as my email notification sound :lol:

Awesome. :lol:

God that job sucked, in hindsight. It paid well, but Christ. And my boss looked like the chick from Something About Mary. Not Cameron Diaz, but the leathery tan woman with the curly white hair.

Sarcasmo said:
Awesome. :lol:

God that job sucked, in hindsight. It paid well, but Christ. And my boss looked like the chick from Something About Mary. Not Cameron Diaz, but the leathery tan woman with the curly white hair.
ew crusty!

OMG. I got a call from the University of Rochester Nephrology Department, they want me to interview on wednesday for a research position! OMG! :omy: