The Languages Thread

ItsOnlyBree

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Oct 7, 2009
Up above
Marklar
₥0
I absolutely love foreign languages. Like high blood pressure in black people, it runs in my family (my granny speaks Spanish, my mom speaks German and Swedish, my aunt studied Hindi, etc.)

What languages do you know? What languages are you learning or would like to eventually learn?

Also, if you know cool cuss words or phrases in another language, please feel free to post them and their translations. Gracias!

I took 4 years of French. I can pronounce it great, but I complete have no idea what I'm saying anymore.

I want to learn Spanish so I can tell when 90% of Florida's population is talking shit about me.

And Italian, because it's deadly.

I'm lackluster in Drunk, as I don't study it too often.

A joke my dad always makes it that he has to learn English first, then he'll move on. He bought the Rosetta Stone for Spanish last year and seriously hasn't even taken it out of the package.

I took 4 years of French. I can pronounce it great, but I complete have no idea what I'm saying anymore.

I want to learn Spanish so I can tell when 90% of Florida's population is talking shit about me.

And Italian, because it's deadly.
Four years of French? You go boy! I only took two years and then I got bored.

Fous-Toi - Fuck you
Tu salle petite garce - You little bitch
Mange merde et morte - eat shit and die
embrasse mon derriere - kiss my ass

I took Spanish in middle school and seriously was horrible at it. Then in 8th grade I started French and was aight, so I was like cool. In high school I took some more French, but I just couldn't get into it any further.

So right now I'm studying Japanese and picking up Chinese.