The L Word

Until the taxes come due, that is. :p

But yeah, it explains why some people are head over heels over some of the worst people out there.

The rest are easily explained away by their financial statements

Nah man, I think only a certain type of person falls in love and stays with complete losers. One of my girl friends has the worse taste in men, she's a great girl but she goes for the drug addled, unemployed, no intelligence type. I couldn't do that. I think maybe whether you go for these sort of people depends entirely on your own self confidence and feeling of self worth. That's why battered women stay with their abusive men, because their self esteem is shot, it all depends on whether you get conned enough to let a man do that to you.

Nah man, I think only a certain type of person falls in love and stays with complete losers. One of my girl friends has the worse taste in men, she's a great girl but she goes for the drug addled, unemployed, no intelligence type.

that's not love, that's attention starvation.

loving the wrong kind entails being with someone who has no vested interest in Your future, or someone who is just an all around dick to you and your friends but you're completely blind to those faults because you think you're in love. sometimes it's really not evident that the person is a loser from the get-go (ie, no tracks), because they are incredibly deceptive or maybe the intentions for a good relationship are there, but just die out. and you don't even realize it until you see yourself pushing him onto the lifeboat when your relationship is sinking.