The Kitty Crying Game

having a pet is like having your own walmart greeter. complete with pooping issues and a propensity to get lost when they stray too far.

I bought a dog to justify urban exploration. It's awkward when cops find you nosing around hydroelectric power plants by yourself, but if you have a dog it's like "Hi, we're just out walking. Oh, what's this? A hydro plant? Where did that come from?"

Pets also help when you're neck deep in the profound sadness that comes from not being able to see your kids. I could've bought some guns and lashed out at targets at the shooting range, I guess, but that might have eventually progressed into something more evening news worthy.

Pets also help when you're neck deep in the profound sadness that comes from not being able to see your kids. I could've bought some guns and lashed out at targets at the shooting range, I guess, but that might have eventually progressed into something more evening news worthy.

smiley%2520face%2520crying.gif
SARCASMO +
peanut_butter.JPG
+
dog-licking-lips.jpg
=
smiley_face.jpg
SARCASMO

I always laugh at watching a dog try to eat peanutbutter but sometimes think it might be kinda mean. They go nuts trying to lick it off the roof of their mouth.

/deliberate misinterpretation

Try sticking a small piece of tape to the bottom of all 4 of a cats feet then drop the cat on the floor.
You will laugh for hours.

Try sticking a small piece of tape to the bottom of all 4 of a cats feet then drop the cat on the floor.
You will laugh for hours.

Our cat likes getting it's head trapped in paper/plastic bags. She only gets them off my repeatedly running into the door or wall, it's funny as hell.

We sometimes put her in a platic bag and attach it to a door handle, so her head is hanging out but no matter how hard she tries she can't get out.

Cruel but fun.