The Kitty Crying Game

Theres no room at the inn.

But it's a nice place to live. It's also very clean, surprisingly. We spend more time cleaning on a daily basis than anything else. If you're allergic to cats, we even have a cat room in which to confine them, but be sure to bring your epipen

Theres no room at the inn.

But it's a nice place to live. It's also very clean, surprisingly. We spend more time cleaning on a daily basis than anything else. If you're allergic to cats, we even have a cat room in which to confine them, but be sure to bring your epipen

A high percentage of my friends are allergic to cats, so they can only visit for 1 hour periods, which sucks. But it means we never get uninvited guests. :D

I imagine that when Zen and Shmilk get into an argument that they throw cats at each other.

Yes... it's the Eleanor Abernathy style of kung-fu

5177259_std.jpg

this thread is fucking hysterical...the lengths people put themselves through over pets :lol:

"I had to donate an eye to science but if it pays for Mr. Fluffernutters insulin shots, it's an eye well spent"

this thread is fucking hysterical...the lengths people put themselves through over pets :lol:

"I had to donate an eye to science but if it pays for Mr. Fluffernutters insulin shots, it's an eye well spent"

Well when you only have yourself to care about...

That's the motto of any cat lady.

Yeah, only 3 of the 7 are mine though... that combined with the fact that I'm not single and I've turned down other cats living with us pretty much means I'm not actually one of those cat ladies.

My house isn't a good one to go to if you are allergic to cats though, which keeps Ryan's parents at bay, Thank everything good in the world :fly:

it's quite blissful really :D

Everyone is different. I've loved animals all my life and have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few. Growing up we had horses, dogs (we showed dogs and had a kennel) rabbits, pet snakes, lizzards, turtles, gosh just about everything.

Now I have a lot of animals of my own and I work with other people's animals on the weekends. It's just very rewarding, and you know, it's damn near impossible to be cranky when theres a cute and fuzzy ball of unconditional love hanging around.

Everyone is different. I've loved animals all my life and have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few. Growing up we had horses, dogs (we showed dogs and had a kennel) rabbits, pet snakes, lizzards, turtles, gosh just about everything.

Now I have a lot of animals of my own and I work with other people's animals on the weekends. It's just very rewarding, and you know, it's damn near impossible to be cranky when theres a cute and fuzzy ball of unconditional love hanging around.

I grew up with pets and I don't need one to not feel cranky...someday I'll have a dog again but there is zero reason to deal with the pain in the ass right now :)

I grew up with pets and I don't need one to not feel cranky...someday I'll have a dog again but there is zero reason to deal with the pain in the ass right now :)

Yeah dogs take a lot of time and effort... especially until the time that you learn each other's routines and can get some training in, it's a nightmare.

We got to the point with Lu that we were so spoiled and had forgotten what a monster she was when she was younger, and then we get Grizzy and had to start over. Ugh, pain in the ass!

But then they do something cute and it makes everything worthwhile... and we're lucky enough to have two very cute dogs who interact in very entertaining ways.

edit: Oh and as far as the cranky part... you live alone, you have no reason to be cranky