Advice The Jimtoast Butthurt Forevar Thraad!!

I got a riddle for you @Duke:

funny AE's get me so rustled, I resort to insults.......and I'm a foreveralone fat neckbeard who hasn't seen a vagina (not on the internet) since I slid out of my mothers cock holster.

who am I?

I heard you couldn't even get it up for kiki

9QUh725.gif

funny AE's get me so rustled, I resort to insults.......and I'm a foreveralone fat neckbeard who hasn't seen a vagina (not on the internet) since I slid out of my mothers cock holster.

who am I?

Some little 4 year old faggot from Wisconsin named Mason?

who am I?

Calls someone out for using insults, by using insults.

:lol:

I remember when you used to take creeper pics of girls in yoga pants and post them on the internet

did you whack it to those? were you able to get it up back then?

P.S. - those are not insults....those are all true descriptive terms of you. don't be mad at me about your shit life.

I remember when you used to take creeper pics of girls in yoga pants and post them on the internet

did you whack it to those? were you able to get it up back then?.

it's funny how you have to make up lies to insult me because you haven't nothing real to do it with. But if those are the rules, okay then.

I remember when your wife was charged with prostitution, but then you married her so they dropped the charges.

That was a funny story too.

I wonder if I should copy some of the Mason pictures in the photo thread and have some fun photoshopping them then sharing them with the internet.

That sounds like a good time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
i realize im originally one of those invaders. But somehow we managed to filter the retards before we all came over.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL